Extra Precautions During Health Crisis
Update 3/17/20 2pm - In response to the ongoing health crisis, we are making the following changes to keep our community and our employees as safe as possible:
- HOURS 7:30am - 5pm daily until further notice. (8am- 5pm on Sundays.)
- All meetings in our conference rooms are suspended for the near future.
- Carry-Out Only. Please call ahead or order with GrubHub for faster service.
- Personal to-go mugs are no longer accepted and all self-service coffee & coffee condiments are discontinued at this time.
Our Baristas are happy to serve you. Please show your support by tipping them generously if you pay at the register or by donating to Trianon's Virtual Tip Jar if you order with GrubHub.
Thanks so much for your continued support! We will update this page with new information as we figure it out.
Update 3/17/20 10:30am - To help our community practice safe social distancing, we are suspending all conference room meetings for the near future. Watch for additonal updates to store hours coming soon.
As we closely monitor the situation in our area, and stay in touch with local health officials, we are taking extra precautions to keep our customers and employees healthy and germ-free.
As a community, we need your help!
- We are suspending all conference room meetings to support social distancing for the near future.
- We encourage the use of card or contactless payment over cash whenever possible.
- Personal to-go cups will be accepted only at the baristas' discretion. Paper to-go cups will be used instead.
- While we already follow stringent hygiene and cleanliness standards, during this time, we are increasing the frequency of hand washing as well santizing surfaces commonly touched every half hour throughout open hours.
We're all in this together y'all and we appreciate your support. Thank you!
In the meantime, please shop our #StayAtHome Survial Packs and get our fresh-roasted coffee delivered directly to you. Or use code QUARANTINE2020 to recieve 10% off any other purchase online.
Please watch this space for updates as our hours may change.
My name is Haley and I am the Volunteer Coordinator at Marbridge, a non-profit residential campus and skilled nursing community that serves 265 adults with cognitive and intellectual disabilities (Marbridge.org). Due to the medically fragile nature of our residents, we have had to shelter in place for almost a month now. We would like to show our appreciation to our nurses, CNA’s, CMA’s and direct care staff with some yummy baked goods and wanted to see if you would be interested in providing them to our dedicated staffers. I’m sure you’ve been swamped with messages, but please let me know if you would like to spread some cheer by donating some deliciousness to the front liners of Marbridge.
Thank you for your innovation during this challenging time and supporting the community you live in. We’re all truly grateful.
If you are interested and able to give to Marbridge we would love to give you acknowledgment on our social media!
Please let me know if you have any questions at all.